Mission Workshop The Shed Review
Make no mistake. The people at Mission Workshop are no Johnny-come-latelys to the world of utility bag design. It all started on Colorados front range in our lords year of 1994 when they saw a need for bicycle related gear that wasn’t splashed with garish color schemes and impossibly ugly graphics.
The short version of a long and sordid story is that they now have found themselves entrenched in the heart of San Franciscos Mission District – a vibrant and culturally rich area that encompasses what arguably is the densest population of true blue, dyed in the wool bike nerds that The City has to offer.
The Shed rolltop messenger bag is a good place to stow your tools, project materials, extra 6 pack, or anything else that needs to get across town. Whether its for an escape from the daily grind or on the road to work, the Shed keeps your gear and cargo organized and sheltered.
- completely weatherproof construction
- Rolltop cargo compartment
- Quick-access outboard pockets
- 5 internal zippered pockets
- Aluminum hardware
- Reversible Shoulder strap for left or right wear
- Detachable cross-chest stabilizer
- Water-resistant urethane coated zippers
- Center pocket big enough for most laptops
- Made in America with a lifetime warranty