Arkiv Modular Bag System gives freedom to evolve.
The Mission Workshop R2 Field Packs allow for the secure and simple attachment of weatherproof accessories to the exterior of the bag. The patented Arkiv® modular system gives the bag freedom to evolve and adapt as needed. The R2 series is equipped with two Arkiv rails for a multitude of carry options in a minimalist design. Accessories range from simple cell phone pouches and tool pockets to larger organizers and laptop sleeves.
The KAVU Seattle Sling Bag Review – Sporty and Ergonomic
The messenger-inspired style of this KAVU purse bag is ergonomic, durable, and practical. This sporty and casual purse is great to have on the go. It comes in many colours, including prints and patterns. Great for travelling as the shoulder strap allows you to keep your hands free, and keep the contents of the bag in front of your body for added security.
The Military-inspired Chrome Lieutenant Messenger Bag is ready for anything along your urban daily commute, keeping your goods organized and safe from the elements.
Chrome Lieutenant bag features the reliability and style which Chrome is famous for, in a military-inspired configuration.
Chrome Lieutenant Bag Features
- Weather-resistant 1000 denier Cordura outer shell fabric also features military spec seam binding to keep moisture out
- External organization pockets keep your essentials readily available. Dual waterproof compartments
- Rolltop closure further waterproofs the Lieutenant’s design
- Front flap pockets featuring stainless steel hardware for secure closure and quick access to items.
- EVA foam padded shoulder strap features cross-chest load stabilization strap for increased rideability.
- Iconic quick-release buckle with built-in bottle opener.
- Daisy chain mounting loops for extra attachment points.
- Hardy hook-and-loop accessory shoulder mounting strap.
- Military-grade truck tarpaulin liner adds durability and longevity
- Available in one size (26L) and two colors: Olive and Grey
- Fits up to 17″ laptop
Chrome Anton bag features the reliability and style that Chrome is famous for, in a slightly more professional configuration. Perfect for office bike commuters.
Chrome Anton Messenger / Laptop Bag Features
- Integrated padded laptop sleeve with Velcro closure fits up to 17” Mac Book Pro
- Large zippered external pocket
- Two internal pockets for organizing work tools
- Wheelie handle pass-through pocket on back
- Detachable shoulder strap for messenger-to-brief convertibility
- Padded briefcase handle
Review of Patagonia’s Sling Bag.
Messenger style shoulder bag with stability of a backpack.
The Patagonia Sling shoulder bag is a great bag for people on the go, providing the support of a backpack with a hands-free convenience of a messenger bag. It’s small and convenient and the load of the pack is distributed right behind your shoulders preserving arm and torso mobility. To access the contents of the bag simply spin the single shoulder strap around around. Very convenient!
This bag is suited for men or women. For women who don’t like purses but want the convenience of one, this one is a good choice. If you’re riding your bike or walking around town taking care of a few errands, you don’t have to deal with a full on backpack. The 9L (549 cu. in.) size means you can easily accommodate most of what you need in this sling shoulder bag.
Why Messenger Bags? How to wear a messenger bag?
Many of our fans ask us why would you want to wear a messenger bag, when you can wear a backpack? Many are concerned that these bags are bad for your back. After all, isn’t it uncomfortable to have all the weight on one shoulder?
The primary purpose of messenger bags is to have quick and easy access to your gear. While a backpack can be more comfortable, particularly for heavier loads and when walking or biking longer distances, the ability to take things out quickly is limited. Hence this is where the messenger bag excels, and what it is primarily designed for.